So I need a dose of gratitude. Enter 10 things to be happy about. I'll be happy if I can come up with six today!
1. I have my favorite graham crackers today. These things are to-die-for. I brought the remains of a jar of peanut butter with me today for them.
[caption id="attachment_537" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="source"][/caption]
2. It's Friday. And this hellacious week is over.
3. When I get home, my husband will be there. The plus side to him losing his job, I get to see him more.
[caption id="attachment_538" align="aligncenter" width="614" caption="On top of a memorial in Gettysburg"][/caption]
4. We're going to a party tomorrow! I told you about that one last week...in Reno. Our largest customer does an "employee appreciation" party every January. We're there for "vendor appreciation."
[caption id="attachment_539" align="aligncenter" width="324" caption="At our last dress-up party"][/caption]
5. I just ordered my business cards! They'll look a little something like this:
6. I'm getting my nails done with my mom after work.
7. I am so in love with my new water bottle! Mine is a prettier blue and white, though.
[caption id="attachment_542" align="aligncenter" width="158" caption="source"][/caption]
8. I got my eyebrows waxed this week (my lovely mother-in-law does them for me. She's an esthetician), and I'm proud to say I no longer look like a bushman.
9. I just found out my brother-in-law and his wife are having a baby boy in June!
10. My husband has dinner in the crock pot. I bet it's going to be a "compromise" meal, but I don't have to cook it! :)