So since my crankiness meter just shot through the roof, I thought it was fitting that I spend some time trying to turn my frown upside down and find some gratitude in this day.
1. I got some groceries last night....so I have my usual latte this morning (even though it tried to drown me on my way to work).
2. I'm working on editing some photos today....while I should be working.
3. I get to spend the evening at my favorite place in the world with some of my favorite people.
Rome Valley Vineyards, where we were married in October.
4. We got a new router at work. Crossing fingers for faster internet! This may not seem like such a big deal, but we have regular outages that leave us with NO internet sometimes.
5. I have a delicious homemade gingerbread soy latte to drink this morning. De-licious!
6. I have a reason to wear my favorite fancy dress again! We're going to a party next weekend, and it's a dress-up occasion.
Me (in the dress) and my mommy (in red) and the two favorite people from #3. Gosh that was a good night.
7. I get paid on Friday!! That's always happy, right? I think it's time to get my nails done. It's been....months. Since before my wedding actually...so late September. Eek!
8. I have delicious leftover lentil soup for lunch today...which is in less than an hour.
9. Despite what seems to be an unknown crippling fear, I've been writing.
10. I have to do it. I have to put him every time because he makes me happier than anything else in my life. My husband.
In Santa Cruz for our one year anniversary.
Done. Phew. That was hard today! But I think I'm feeling a little bit better...