1. My brother is bringing me Starbucks! I can't wait. I am seriously dragging today.
2. Tonight is yoga! When we started, I was nervous about the heat because the place we go to basically only does classes with some amount of heat. It's been okay, though. I've actually been really enjoying it.
3. This weekend is my friend Stephanie's bachelorette party! We rented a house and we're spending the weekend relaxing, eating delicious food, and doing all sorts of girly fun stuff.
4. I am almost finished editing photos from Jim's dad's wedding! And they turned out pretty great. I'm happy with them. This is one of my favorites so far.
5. My friend Reanna and I are Costco shopping for the weekend today. I know maybe that makes me kind of lame, but I love Costco!
6. Jim and I are going to Alaska this year! We'll be spending the 4th of July there as well as attending a wedding of close family friends of mine. I'm beyond excited! Below is one of my favorite photos from our last trip in 2009...too long ago.
7. I joined a new book club! Two might be a bit to keep up with, but that's okay. Just another excuse to read more! And I'm really excited about meeting and getting to know a new group of girls. You can never have too many friends...or read too many books!
8. We got a new juicer! Not that there was anything wrong with our old juicer. We're donating it to a friend, and we upgraded. Our new one can do more greens and also can make almond butter and ice cream, which is really exciting!
9. I made a really yummy quinoa salad two nights ago. We've been eating it for dinner the past two nights, and I have it for lunch today. Just another hour and a half! P.S. I'll be posting the recipe soon!
10. I got my wedding ring cleaned yesterday! And its so shiny and pretty today. It's an amethyst, so it's purple, and when it's clean the stone turns to such a dark color. It's almost like a different ring.
Your turn! What are some things you're really happy about today?