So I think it's time to sit back and find a little thanks. Life is beautiful and often far too short to be taken for granted.
1. Tomorrow is my last day of work this week! I'm very excited about this. Short weeks are the best!
2. Wednesday, Husband and I head to Alaska to celebrate a birthday, a wedding and the 4th of July! Below is a photo of beautiful Prince of Wales Island.
3. I got pretty new rain boots for our trip! I just hope they fit! Cute, right? You need rain boots on the boat. It's wet and miserable if all you have a tennis shoes.
4. My freezer will soon be filled with fresh, wild salmon, halibut, shrimp and crab! The best part about having a family fishing lodge in Alaska is you pretty much have access to really good quality fish whenever you want it, all year round.
5. We have so many tomatoes on our plants! And we harvested two cucumbers and two jalapenos this weekend...oh, and one strawberry last week that went right into my mouth! These were the first tomatoes that popped up on our Early Girl. The plant is full of them now!
6. I get to see my mommy this week! I haven't seen her in almost a month.
7. I have the most amazing husband ever! Just saying... )
8. I am alive. I'm going to stop at number eight today. Because what more matters? I have this day. I may not have tomorrow, but I have today and I'm going to stop writing now, and go out and enjoy the heck out of it!