Life seems to have hit a crazy patch. Tons of projects around the house, weekend trips, birthday parties, client meetings, business planning, and babies ready to be born! I can't believe it's already almost March!
I thought in the midst of all the chaos, it might be a good time to express some gratitude and remember why this life is so darn good.
1. Fishing with my family! I caught this baby a couple of weekend's ago on my brother's boat!
2. There's going to be a new baby! Gia will be born any day now!
3. Tomorrow is Wednesday! And that means two things this week: Indian Buffet! And the rain is supposed to start. Come on, rain! I am actually sitting in my office with the AIR CONDITIONER on today. Can you believe that?
4. Coffee, coffee COFFEE!!! I sure do love this coffee! I got one of those k-cups for the Mr. K that allows me to use my own coffee and it's just wonderful.
5. I finished a major writing project last night. I'm pretty excited about it, but I'm not going to give you any more info than that.
6. Friends and family! We got to see some this past weekend that we don't see very often and it was wonderful!
7. Our new compost box! Jim and I...ok, mostly Jim...made it over the weekend. Then on Sunday we cleaned up the whole yard, cleared the spot for it and put it to work! I can't wait to get started on the rest of the yard. We have big plans!
8. Home-ownership. I love having a house that we can do whatever we want to. I love putting holes in the walls (you know, ones that belong there!), painting, landscaping, pulling out trees to replace with new ones. It's a big responsibility, but it's so worth it!
9. This weather! I can't help it. It feels like May and it's fabulous, even though we need the rain (as mentioned in item number 3).
10. As always, my husband. The love of my life and my partner in crime. I don't know where I'd be without him. He caught a fish too, but not an edible one.
Well, there's my list. What are YOU happy about today?