1. Jim and I got to spend some time with my grandmother and great grandmother in Tahoe for my birthday. And lunch with this view wasn't too shabby.
2. These delicious little grapes grown by one of our employees.
3. There are 3 freezers full of 400 lbs of fresh halibut, salmon, crab and shrimp from Alaska at work. I am in fish heaven!
4. This cute pup. She's a pain in my ass and mostly the day I took this photo, she was driving me bananas, but isn't she adorable?
5. I got a special birthday package from my pen pal in Germany!
6. As you can imagine from the birthday posts, I had one this past week. I am not one of those people who hates their birthday. I happen to love mine! And I'm also not scared of getting older. I'm not even concerned about my grey hairs anymore. I can't help that I'm getting older, so why not just embrace it?
7. Another birthday one: Pumpkin pie! Baked specially for me by my "lil sis," Ashley.
8. It's almost fall! I can't wait for sweaters and crunchy leaves and everything pumpkin!
9. My husband. He's always in the "ten things" and he always will be. He keeps my world from flipping over on top of itself. He got a promotion at work this month and he's been working his tail off every day for our little family. He's truly amazing.
10. Life's simple pleasures. Like this old decorative bicycle I found at the venue where we shot our last wedding. Things like this remind me to slow down, look around and enjoy life the best I can.
What are you happy about this weekend?